Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Hate When U...

Posted by FadhDeela at 11:36 AM
Reactions: 
I hate when you lie...
I hate when you manupulate the word...
I hate when you always right...
I hate when you said you care but it's not...
I hate when you cheat on me...
I hate when you persuade me...
I hate when you always blame me...
I hate when you said you love me but it's not sincere at all...
I hate when you are so damn cofindence...
I hate when you think you're "hebat"...
I hate when i try to run away from you but you come as if nothing happen...
I hate when you having an affair...
I hate when you only want to keep me instead of...
I hate you so much...........................................

To all my lovely friends.. I LOVE u so much!!!

Tq kak ema..love u so much muah2x

0 comments:

 

Selipar_Toilet Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review